Carhartt's FR plaid shirt is great-looking FR shirt. This 7-ounce FR twill shirt features a handy chest pocket with a button closure. Extended sleeve placket with two button adjustable cuffs. FR melamine buttons are throughout the shirt. Button down collar band with button closure. Triple stitched main seams add to the durability of this FR shirt. This Carhartt flame resistant shirt is also NFPA 70E Compliant with an HRC rating of 1.
Carhartt has put safety at a premium in its FR clothing by using flame-resistant fabrics that self-extinguish in seconds once the source of the flame has been removed. Carhartt FR clothing meets NFPA-70E, ASTM and OSHA standards. Carhartt is a premium manufacturer of comfortable work wear, known for their robust fabrics, quality construction and exceptional durability. Since its founding in 1889, Carhartt has upheld the mission of its founder to provide Best-in-Class Apparel for the Active Worker.
- Plaid blue 7-ounce 100% cotton FR twill
- Extended long sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- Button-down collar has separate band with button closure
- Chest pocket with flap FR melamine button closure
- FR melamine buttons throughout the shirt
- Triple-stiched main seams
- Carhartt FR label sewn on front pocket
- Flame-resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills
- NFPA 70E compliant; Rating HRC 1; ATPV(cal/cm2)7.7
Click here for Size Charts